Social group information LOSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lee Taylor

Crusty old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
200 - 499
I use to have an online scuba "club" here on Scubaboard that seems to have completely disappeared. When I opened the group it was termed "social groups". Over the decades massive amounts of information and photos were stored here. Any idea as to what happened to it? systems crash? fire? sinister evil employee? management decision to flush and delete information?

I also notice from time to time parts of threads disappear. Why is that?

WOW.... Fifteen years of data and photos down the tubes. Certainly learned a lesson here

Where/how we're the "fifteen years of data and photos" stored in the Groups function? What comprised "the data"? Why were the photos "stored" in Groups as opposed to stored in Gallery?

WOW.... Fifteen years of data and photos down the tubes. Certainly learned a lesson here

There's not even 15 years of ScubaBoard?? What exactly are you talking about?

Did you have photos and data in there that was nowhere else? If you need something from the old group that is irreplaceable, then by all means we'll oblige you.

Back
Top Bottom