SoCal Meet, Greet and Dive - Saturday February 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Consider me RSVP'd. As far as the pot luck, I won't have a kitchen, but I'll try and pick something up at a grocery store when I get there. If anyone wants to come get me at my hotel, you're welcome to. PM me and I'll give you my number, if not, it's OK, I'll have a car.
Thanks,
Kristina

Count me in.... I'll get there early to hold some tables, so I'll bring water, breakfast munchies, and see what is needed for lunch.

I'm in. I'll bring munchies- chips, pretzels etc. and some fruit/veggies for the health conscious.

I'll be there and can bring hotdogs and the fixings if we'll be able to BBQ. If not, I could bring some cooked chicken.

Are there any preliminary forecasts?

I can't fnd a forecast yet, but weather.com has avg and record info for Feb 6th:

AVERAGES
Hi 67°F
Lo 44°F

RECORDS
Hi 87°F
Lo 31°F

Looks like their long-range forecast will reach Feb 6 in 3 more days. tick tick tick

Not sure if I can make this, friends will be in town, still waiting to see where I fit in their itinerary. Film at 11...

I predict sunshine, no surf, fun & freindship.

I with you on that!

I'll be there. Not sure yet what I'll bring. It's a 2-hour drive for me, so I won't be able to bring anything hot...possibly a salad of some type. I'll post later when I decide.

I'm coming solo, so hoping I can find a buddy for a couple dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom