SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool to see a father/daughter member team here on board.

Here's why I couldn't make it Sat. My son Kevin (age 23) completed his three OW skills and check-out dives that day and we did three dives together on Sunday. I can't believe my son has the same number of dives this month as I do (8). Normally I'd be around 40 for the month by now.

By the way, in case you can't tell... I'm the fatty on the right with the "holy" wetsuit and Kevin is the young stud with all the brand new equipment. I used to look like that... decades ago.

Dr%20Bill%20and%20Kevin%20first%20dive%2001sm.jpg

Is that what Kevin has to look forward to in the future?:rofl3:

J/K Bill

I thought the flap on your knee was an extra gear pocket:D

Hope you can make it out with us real soon, if not, we will have to get over there to dive with you and Kevin!

Rick

Very cool to see a father/daughter member team here on board.

Here's why I couldn't make it Sat. My son Kevin (age 23) completed his three OW skills and check-out dives that day and we did three dives together on Sunday. I can't believe my son has the same number of dives this month as I do (8). Normally I'd be around 40 for the month by now.

By the way, in case you can't tell... I'm the fatty on the right with the "holy" wetsuit and Kevin is the young stud with all the brand new equipment. I used to look like that... decades ago.

Dr%20Bill%20and%20Kevin%20first%20dive%2001sm.jpg
Congrats to your son on his OW. Theres nothing like diving with your offspring I do miss diving with her but i am very proud of too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom