So why are you not out diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Returned from a nice morning dive to read what was happening and clear some bubbles. Scootering in a few thousand feet this afternoon, then going through some tight stuff for a stage or two, then backgas for a while, then returning to do the hang and then off to see James Brown at Harvest Fest
Hai, I feel Good.

Cheers

Oh wait, this thread was about why we are not diving. OOPS!:)

I rescently had a little surgery on my eye so i am supposed to stay out of the water for a little while.

however i am doing a pool session tomorrow, even though that doesn't count as a dive. just don't tell the doc

Good afternoon all...
No dive buddy today (bummer). Tanks are topped off and the gear is loaded, anyone in the Ft.Wayne or close to Gilboa, White Star or France area want to get wet today??? Gilboa anyone? Night Dive Anyone???

Thank goodness I will be getting wet the next couple of days or I might go into shock.

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Getting some dental work done, and OF COURSE it's a friggin gorgeous day. Makes ya kinda wish for a hurricaine, naaaaaah!
Congrats to those who did manage to get wet this wk'nd !

But I'll be diving tomorrow!!!!

I really hope this beautiful weather hangs around a little longer.:sunny:

though throughout this week we have a treasere hunt - underwater of course and a get together for underwater cleaning of our beaches so i intend to compensate.

I am working a booth at our town's annual Jazz festival.
So I am here at home trying to cool off and get something to eat and drink.

I would like to be diving today, at least my first pool session, but my instructor was a no-show.

I don't know why yet, but I hope nothing serious.

Boy am I bummed. :(

I had to postpone this one this month because of a change of plans from friends of mine on a ham radio contest we wanted to join in on, then this. Sad.

I did enjoy talking to the guy running the scuba shop this morning. Had him look at the Sherwood Classic first and second stage my friend Tim gave me and the Aqualung Octopus I got off eBay. Both look good to him and he said that my instructor would be happy to check that gear out for me to make sure it was working properly.

The guy at the shop liked my Oceanic Burst snorkel. He hadn't seen one before and liked the narrow splash guard. I did tell him though that I intend to replace the mouthpiece on the snorkel since it hurts the inside side of my upper lip.

Back
Top Bottom