So who's diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be out at MacAbee with srcalDiver on Sunday if anyone else wants to join in. Can't get enough of those mischievous seals.

Devin (dhammer) and I are planning to meet at MacAbee on Sunday between 8-8:30am for two dives. Others welcome.

Hi!
If you don't mind, I am going to join you guys tomorrow morning. I will be at McAbee at 8, bright and early. Gotta rest now. Good night! :acclaim:

Same at Pt. Joes. But heard Monolobos had more than 50' from a Super shore diver.

If its the same shore diver I was supposed to be there with them today, but my plans got changed for me. Im shooting for trying again to get there tomorrow.

Point Lobos was great today, I'd say about 35-40ft vis outside of the cove. No video this time, but we got a single dive in, very early in the morning: descended at Middle Reef, kicked to Granite Point Wall, circled around the east side of the wall and back around to the west face. We finished up back at Middle Reef, where we ran into the biggest sheephead I've ever seen. I think it was stalking us. Shot a bag and attempted a few drills on the hang.

1hr 25mins, 65fsw max, 53F.

Well, it was a good day for diving at MacAbee. The vis was around 30 ft, and the surge was minimal for such a shallow dive. I passed on the second dive cuz I got cold and, for some reason, I couldn't get myself warmed up again. So, Greg and Michael went out without me. They found a partly eaten Mola Mola lying on the bottom that sounded pretty nasty, but I still wish I had seen it. The few pics I took on the first dive are posted here.

Back
Top Bottom