So who's diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So things are looking pretty darned nice for the weekend - looks like we're getting a reprieve from the 45kt winds of last week!

.SAT...NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. NW SWELL
5 TO 6 FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.
.SAT NIGHT...NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL
5 FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.
.SUN...NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 5 TO 6
FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.

So who's heading out? It's too quiet in here...

So things are looking pretty darned nice for the weekend - looks like we're getting a reprieve from the 45kt winds of last week!

.SAT...NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. NW SWELL
5 TO 6 FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.
.SAT NIGHT...NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL
5 FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.
.SUN...NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 5 TO 6
FT AND S 2 FT. PATCHY FOG.

So who's heading out? It's too quiet in here...

I was scheduled to go last Sunday for my first (Monterey) boat dive but of course everything was canceled; doing it this Saturday with Monterey Express, then hooking up with the dive instructors I got certified from on Sunday.

I'll be on a small liveaboard diving in SoCal this weekend. :D Hopefully, I'll be able to get enough dives in, so I don't feel like a total newbie diving in my drysuit anymore. :wink:

It sure has been quiet on here lately...what's up with that?

Yeah, it's almost like we have seasons, or similarly ridiculous notions out here.

You're on a liveaboard? Awesome. Going out to the channel islands?

Im on the east coast this weekend. Brought my dive gear and am hitting Dutch Springs to see what all the hubbub is all about. I'll be ready for some familiar Monterey diving later this month. its been too long.

Yeah, it's almost like we have seasons, or similarly ridiculous notions out here.

You're on a liveaboard? Awesome. Going out to the channel islands?

I guess I'm guilty of getting too busy at times too. It's funny how everyone seems to be quiet at the same time though...maybe it has to do with the moon or something. :wink:

It's a 6 pack dive boat that was chartered by a friend but we'll only have 4 of us + crew. I think we'll be diving the southern islands for all 3 days. :D

Im on the east coast this weekend. Brought my dive gear and am hitting Dutch Springs to see what all the hubbub is all about. I'll be ready for some familiar Monterey diving later this month. its been too long.

Awesome! I can't wait to hear about the diving out there. Did you bring your camera?

Im planning on hitting something on Saturday, but my buddy can only do one dive so if someone else wants to come along for two let me know.

We're planning on doing a single, long, super-early dive on Saturday too (early...ugh). Hopefully I'll see some of you around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom