So what/who are the thescubateers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rudebob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was on Craigs list yesterday and saw this website: The Scubateers

They indicated that the site is still a work in process, however, from what I gleaned from the site it looks like they are going to offer dive boat services out at Lake Pleasant. The info at this point appears vague, including their pricing as no number of dives are indicated. However, they are showing like ~25.00 for a boat trip depending on air/weights, which on the surface sounds like a deal. I could find no indication as to equipment, service, experience, liability/insurrance, etc.

Does anybody know who these people are the extent of their services. If this is legit I would of never thought you would see competition out at Pleasant for dive boat services.

If someone was holding off to make some big announcement, sorry if I spoiled it.

'bob

It looks kinda sorta like an adjunct of, or loose alliance with, All Wet Scuba; maybe an attempt to go head to head with the Diver Down boat. Sounds like three people (one a boat captain and one an instructor, apparently) who are going to run the op.

Hello everyone,I just wanted to say Thank You for the comments and questions,and your support!
Any more questions? Contact us through the site.

Hope to see you all soon!
Happy Diving!

The Scubateers!

Hello,

In response to your comments, we are affiliated with All Wet Scuba. We certainly are not operating on one leg. We simply are offering boat dives and open water certifications. I appreciate all of the comments, good or bad. The website is 75% completed, so look for the completion come Spring 08. Scubateer I

Back
Top Bottom