So I'm not from Canada, but I need some good dive suggestions in the West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteveLovesMe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm heading to Saskatchewan for two weeks this summer, and I'm wondering if I should bring my dive gear along. We'll be driving around the Western part of Canada a bit before we stop in Saskatoon, and if anyone has any suggestions that are just plain un-missable, please let me know. I'd hate to miss a great dive opportunity. Thanks!

As much as this is going to sound funny, I doubt you will find any standing water with more then 6" of vis, and anything to look at other then mud. The odd dumped car, and some beer bottles. Bring a good book. Sk is booooring!

ScubaSteveLovesMe:
I'm heading to Saskatchewan for two weeks this summer, and I'm wondering if I should bring my dive gear along. We'll be driving around the Western part of Canada a bit before we stop in Saskatoon, and if anyone has any suggestions that are just plain un-missable, please let me know. I'd hate to miss a great dive opportunity. Thanks!

Well, I spent a year in Regina one January, and I know that there is a tiny, muddy dammed up creek downtown by U. Sask. I doubt that its ever seen a diver, or what they would do if they saw one. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if the ice ever thaws out.

ScubaSteveLovesMe:
Western part of Canada
That covers a lot of area. Can you be more specific?

I swear Jeff, she says I love her, but man I ain't ever seen her before...and no that kid doesn't look like me.

I live in Central Canada, although I spent some time in an Edmonton jail once.......

If she says she's going to Melville Sask she's lying, I don't know anyone there either.

<ducks>

Scuba_Steve:
I swear Jeff, she says I love her, but man I ain't ever seen her before...and no that kid doesn't look like me.

I live in Central Canada, although I spent some time in an Edmonton jail once.......

If she says she's going to Melville Sask she's lying, I don't know anyone there either.

<ducks>
Did you do a DNA test? The only way to be sure. I saw that on CSI, so it must be true.

Hey man, the glove didn't fit, so you have to acquit. :D

Scuba_Steve:
Hey man, the glove didn't fit, so you have to acquit. :D
If the glove didn't fit...it might of leaked.

I so gave you that one.

Don't say I'm not trying to help you out here.......this is the defintive tool used for proper sizing for this rather important job.

Scuba_Steve:
Don't say I'm not trying to help you out here.......this is the defintive tool used for proper sizing for this rather important job.
So are now trying to tell me you can't read?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom