SO am I offically a swamp diver? (Very long)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Hipp:
He may not dive like a newbie but he sure looks like one. Did anyone explain to Lukie that the cool divers don't wear snorkels?

Water temprature plays a big factor in air consumption also. I have only been out there once, about 55-60 degrees but I was burning air about twice as fast as I do in warm water, 75 or above. It just comes with time and being comfortable in the water.

THANK YOU!!! I hate that stupid snorkel...

You just gave me the reason I need to tell Lukie I'm not wearing the damn thing.

Des,

Thanks for posting the pics of me too. This way there is proof that I was underwater and not chasing the loose women around. It was a blast diving with everyone. Luke practice makes perfect and you are on the way. Everyone is invited, monday at CSSP.

Bruce

Texass:
It was fun meeting you too, TxWingnut.

Humanphibian is the one sporting the doubles.

Luke says that I look like Brad Pitt, now that my wife has stopped laughing at me I feel better.

Bruce

Well I am glad she got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks for the heads up about my octo leaking I will have to get that checked out before this weekend. I wish we had a better pic of it. to see if it was just leaking out of the holder or the actual hose itself. Either way I need to figure that out asap.

Back
Top Bottom