So, am I a TSD now??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing:
So YOU'RE the one that has been kicking up all the silt!

Nah, I'll blame it on my dive buddy. :eyebrow:

Actually we saw several silt clouds down there and no divers near them. I don't know if it was turtles, bass, or catfish but some critter down there was sure making a mess of the vis in a few spots.

Yeah, that's it, it was the "critters"......:)

Alas, I can't dive this weekend, so I need to dive vicariously through my fellow Swampers!! I'll need full and explicit details come Monday of all your dive adventures.

Kory

Kunk35

Now all you have to do to maintain your membership is to enter at least one of the monthly Cussin', Spittin' and Belchin' Contests
Remember now that these are all underwater events MC'ed by
Team Scuba Brew :cheers:

FYI ~ Organic Green House Gas Lift Bag Deployment Certifications :mooner: like they do in Califorina are not accepted for transfer credits here. Just thought you'd like to know

Timeliner:
Kunk35

Now all you have to do to maintain your membership is to enter at least one of the monthly Cussin', Spittin' and Belchin' Contests
Remember now that these are all underwater events MC'ed by
Team Scuba Brew :cheers:

FYI ~ Organic Green House Gas Lift Bag Deployment Certifications :mooner: like they do in Califorina are not accepted for transfer credits here. Just thought you'd like to know

You Parisians are soooooo swov 'n deboner!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom