Snow in the forecast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basking Ridge Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I tried to dive Fort Wetherill in RI - but was thwarted by the snow - woke up at 4:45am this morning and started the drive - after 45 mins on the highway and still doing 45 mph due to the snow, snow plows and slow drivers I turned around and went back home.

Later in the morning I decided to finish up what I started - but this time a freshwater dive in NJ.

51 feet - 45 min dive and the water was 41 degrees. First time diving my Perdix AI - liked it but I was fussing with the PDC most of the dive. I have never dove AI and I found myself constantly looking at it - I guess with a new toy I was excited about seeing how it worked. One of the most practical things about the Perdix was the compass - loved having it on my computer. And with my eyesight I really enjoyed the easy to see display...

First Snow Dive Randloph NJ Triple Lakes.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom