snorkeling with force fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks ickis

I'm just in the planning stages now, but I have dove Thailand twice before. I'm thinking a couple of weeks on Ko Tao, because it's familiar and cheap, and I like the island. I'm planning on contacting someone who posts on this board when it's closer to departure time and hopefully diving with them. Ummm yea, the trigger fish, the ones that attack. I just may find the force fins "customized" if I have another one of those encounters and I'll have some "war wounds" to show off apres dive.

Ko Lanta's next on my list, I'll do a 5 day package. The underwater environment is head and shoulders above that on Ko Tao and well worth the hundred bucks a day for a sunrise to sunset experience. Ten days if it rocks as in mantas.

Then....who knows? I'm reading around this board for suggestions. I'm not ruling out a liveaboard experience but, truth be known after Tao and Lanta I'll have to assess my general overall health as i quite often end up with a bad cold on these trips ( dunno why, it's not like I'm pushing myself too hard ) but I may find myself wandering the docks in Kho Lak, looking for last minute "specials"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom