Snake!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shot! Really clear pic. I have come face to face with poisonous water moccasins diving in some of the rivers and I can say from first hand experience I was not composed enough to even think about a picture.

Kristen, I was just about to post pics of my dogs nose, and now I am intimidated...

james croft:
I have come face to face with poisonous water moccasins diving in some of the rivers and I can say from first hand experience I was not composed enough to even think about a picture.

A venemous water moccasin can't kill a healthy person under normal circumstances. The venoms of the genus Agkistrodon can cause lots of symptoms, many of which can be life-threatening if not attended to, however. Seek medical attention if bitten, DUH! Still, something for those inland divers among us to keep in mind; as bad as it is, you probably won't die. :D

note: the italicized correction is not meant to provoke, just a point I make while discussing one of my passions.:wavey:

Goes without saying, but I will say it anyway. (and many others have already said it)

Superb shot.

Great shot Alcina,

To get that black background did you have your setting on f7 and shoot with a clear background.
Can you tell me your settings for that shot.

thanks
fergy

Back
Top Bottom