Wanted Snake River Prototyping BlurFix3 SO Cyan Dome Filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scrane

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for a Snake River Prototyping (SRP) BlurFix3 Cyan Dome filter as illustrated below. I don't really need the mounting piece, just the filter. It needs to be in really good shape optically, no major scratches or scrapes. Let me know if you have one left over from your old GoPro 3 or 4. Thanks.

So..., snakeriverprototyping, snake

I used that for many years. Very good. Got a brand new one too before the company seems to have vanished. But then I also switched to the H7B with the same blurfix dome meant for the 5/6/7.

IMHO the H3B is simply not worth it compared to the H7B for its built-in hypersmooth stab algo. You may be served better looking for a bargain H7B with red filter.

Yah. Actually I want the BlurFix for my Hero8 mounted on a 55mm Flip mount. But I think the filter was offered during the Hero3/4 timeframe. Thanks for your comment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom