Smoking Deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had a bad experience with Scuba Toys, I don't use them anymore.

Leisure Pro is far superior in all ways, including customer service.

What kind of bad experience? Could you elaborate?

Ron

:rofl3: A bad experience at Scubatoys ???

That's just not possible..they have the best deals on the web, impeccable service, support, deals, packages, closeout specials etc..... Who else lets you try out a wetsuit for 30 days and return it, even after diving with it? I shop at ST exclusively and I'm not from TX:D:vintagediver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
What kind of bad experience? Could you elaborate?

Ron
Search....

I tried searching, found nothing. I may need help using the search function:idk:.

FWIW, I just took advantage of this deal for my wife and I. I got the ATMOS LX BC and she got the Aeris Wahine.

Thank you for the post.

-JOHN

My buddy just got the Deal of a Lifetime from Scuba Toys.
Aeris Ion Reg
Aeris LX BC
Mares Octo
Geo 100nx computer
Full pack of cleaners/defogger
Rolling bag with backpack straps
Save a dive kit
$899
I think I found the link on SB!

While you are shopping around feel free to take a look at ScubaGearPlus, the on-line store owned and operated by Indian Valley Scuba! We offer free shipping, all gear is assembled and tested, great pricing, superior service, and more! Give us a shout next time you are in the market for gear! And even with our great pricing to begin with, if you find a better deal, we will price match anyone!

And even better, come dive that new gear on one of our trips - we have 28 of them this year! Check out our Trips & Travel calendar and come diving with us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom