Smoke damage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canadive

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have a problem I was hoping you all could help me solve.
I bought a Drysuit a while back and It fit amazingly. Not the best suit but it was doin' the trick.
Then I quit smoking. I gained a lot of weight and now my suit aint gonna do it.
I am losing the weight but it' coming off very, very slowly, so I've decided to buy a new one that fits even though I'll just replace it eventually when my weight is under control.
My problem is who makes one that'll work for me. I really wanted to get into a Hunter
CBX and a XXL would work but the legs will be too long, I need a 31-32 leg.
I was looking at the PromAM large, It would fit almost perfectly I think, but I have read that there may be some concerns with motion and reach restriction.

If any one could suggest alternatives that are Approx. equal to these kinds of suit, I would be greatfull.

I have only seen 2 Hunter suits and both owners complained about the fit. They both looked like they were wearing garbage bags. It reminded me of the old Andy's suits before they got the measurements right.
This was only last year I saw them but maybe they are making suits that fit better now. The nicest suit I know of is a DUI CF200. My son has one and it looks really nice on him. My Whites Catalyst is a little bit baggy but maybe baggy is good if your weight is fluctuating.

Back
Top Bottom