Smaller Charter Boats In Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevink

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an operator in Coz that has a 6 or 8 pack boat available for a week's charter with a guide willing to take the time and point things out underwater?

My main desire is to do 2 - 3 dives a day with ~60 minute bottom time, and stay away from crowds.

Papa Hogs!

Click Here!

They were pretty much willing to take us where we wanted to go and the Guides were good at pointing stuff out for photos and such.

kevink:
Can anyone recommend an operator in Coz that has a 6 or 8 pack boat available for a week's charter with a guide willing to take the time and point things out underwater?

My main desire is to do 2 - 3 dives a day with ~60 minute bottom time, and stay away from crowds.

yeah, i used papa hogs last year - had a great time. they sound like just what you're looking for. they happened to be one of the less expensive ops as well.

Does anybody remember what they paid for a charter?... am thinking of doing it for a day or 2 in May.

My girl & I want the boat to ourselves at least once!

kevink:

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.cozumel-diving.net/

Had a discussion with Dive with Martin and he threw out the price of $280/day for a small fast boat.

all4diving:
Had a discussion with Dive with Martin and he threw out the price of $280/day for a small fast boat.

I don't think you can find a better price for a private boat. Do the math, if he had 6 paying customers on the boat, it would be more than $280...I don't see how he does it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom