Skyline February 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soakedlontra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there anybody here who has some info about a diving accident that has happened today before 1pm at Skyline on Fidalgo Island, WA?

My buddy and I went there to go diving, instead what we found there were cars doors open, scuba gear left unattended on the street and on the beach, a group of people running on a trail along the shore, an ambulance arrived at the scene shortly and a second one and a fire truck...

Initially we thought that somebody at the club house nearby must have felt sick, but then there was something unusual about how all that gear had been left unsupervised and finally we saw a diver walking around wearing a wet suit and he was talking to other folks and the paramedics...At this point we had no more doubt that a diver must have had an accident.

I walked to that diver and asked him what had happened. The only things he knew was one diver had an accident and the paramedics were performing CPR. He and his buddies ran to the scene of the accident when a diver began to call for help.

My best wishes to the injured diver and his family. If anybody can fill in the details I'd appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom