Sizing? ScubaPro Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I normally wear a size 10 D and same size in neoprene boot or in my drysuit. Question, what size ScubaPro Jet Fin will fit me. I recently tried a friend's large and it won't go all the way on with my diving boots... Thanks in advance!

Richard Moody:
I normally wear a size 10 D and same size in neoprene boot or in my drysuit. Question, what size ScubaPro Jet Fin will fit me. I recently tried a friend's large and it won't go all the way on with my diving boots... Thanks in advance!

I would suggest you go to your LDS and try them on with your dive boots. That way you know you have a good fit.

From my experience with the Jets ... none. There is quite a large gap between the XL and XXL Jets. I wear size 9 Bare Trek boots and none of the Jets fit. I had to go with the Turtles. They are one size only and seem to fit right between the XL and XXL Jets.

What are you wearing on your feet? If its for a drysuit and you are wearing thick socks and Rock boots then you will probably need a XXL. I just got XL Jets and I am a 10. They dont fit. Too small so I am going to use them with 7mm booties for warmer waters. I am going with Turtles which are in between SP Jet XL and XXL. The XXL Jets are way too enormous. Maybe try the XS Scuba Turtles

I'm currently wearing a Northern Diver drysuit with attached vulcanized boots. Other than that, the typical 3mm hard sole boot, when diving wet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom