Sizing for gaiters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWallDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I've left several emails and voicemails and yesterday sent a PM and I'm not hearing back from anyone.

I'm trying to determine the correct size gaiters to order and I'm growing concerned at the lack of response.

Are you still in business?

I think they're still there, but more or less a one man operation, and when he goes diving, there's no one to answer the phone. Someone cleaned out their voice mail, so you can again leave a message. No one has answered my email yet about an order I placed on Monday.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your info. I'd heard that about him, but I sent my first email July 2nd and today is the 10th. I've basically left an email or voicemail every other day, sent a PM from here once, and also started this thread.

You would think if he was going to be gone for a week he would have set up his voicemail & email to reflect that.

In today's business climate I've seen a lot of businesses close without any notice. If this has happened to him I'd like to know so I can move on.

I'll wait a little longer, but if I don't hear from him soon I'll order gaiters from someone else.

Wally

I agree completely. I ordered one of the adjustable harnesses in what I thought was plenty of time for delivery for a trip next week, had my credit card charged, and like you, I've heard nothing and been unable to contact them.

Update: A member over on The Deco Stop says the owner is out of the country and should return next week.

Last edited:
Problem solved. The Golem staff is back and expediting shipment.

I got a reply to my email also, but he didn't really answer my question. I'll try again.

W.

Sorry for delayed response.
We were on design/development trip.
The questions should have been answered and orders expedited and delivered.

Thanks for your patience.

By reading the text on our web site and measuring your calf. You can also contact us through the web site.

Text on the site:
X-Large G-wraps are 16"-20" on top of the calf and 13"-16"on the bottom with about addittional 1 inch of stretch in elastic backing
Large G-wraps are 15"-18" on top of the calf and 12"-15"on the bottom with about addittional 1 inch of stretch in elastic backing

Medium G-wraps are 14"-16" on top of the calf and 11"-14" on the bottom with the same stretch

And they are on sale :)

Golem Wraps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom