Sizing for boots on Evo2????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingguy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need help please: I am waiting for an Evo 2 to arrive at my LDS, but am concerned about the size of the attached boots which come with it. I wear a size 11 street boot, which is what I told the shop. They said that size 11 boots on the suit were sized to allow like 400g DUI liner socks on size 11 feet. However, tonight, when I put on a DUI 400g, and tried to put my foot in the size 11 boot of another Evo2 suit, there was NO way to get the boot on with a DUI 400g on. Do I need a 12 or something?????? The shop does not have a suit with size 12 boots for me to try, and the Pinnacle sizing chart makes NO mention of foot sizing. Could someone who has one of these please tell what size boots they ordered in relation to their normal shoe size. Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom,

I just got my Evo 2 toady. I specified on the order that I wear a size 10 shoe and they sent the drysuit with a size 11 boot. The boot feels just about right for use with a thick sock. I think if they would have sent a size 10 (the size I normaly wear) it would be too small to wear with a warn sock...plas it would be a bear to don and doff. I would guess if you wear a size 11 shoe, you would want a size 12 boot on the drysuit. You already know that since you tried the 11 on and know what it feels like.

Best of luck,

Robert

Thanks for the prompt response Robert. Mine should be here Monday. I will see what is installed on it, and proceed accordingly. Enjoy yours!!!!

I just ordered my EVO2, but I got the soft socks and over boot combo vice built in boot options. When I spoke with Pinnacle about the over boot sizing I was told that they are sized to fit your street shoe size, with the drysuit with liner socks, so I would assume they rubber boots should follow the same rule, but can't be sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom