Sitting in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am late to this party, but, here is my two cents....My DH and I cut our teeth diving Cozumel 16 years ago. I must say that as far as our diving experiences go, we feel fortunate that the island , the diving and all that goes with it is in our back yard...(A 2 hour flight out of Houston)... Yes...traveling to exotic places such as Indonesia or the Philippines or the GBR would be fantastic, doing so is not in everyone's budget when traveling from the USA. At least, Cozumel is Excellent diving AND can be worked into most traveling Divers budgets. To DiveNCoz...ENJOY !!! Your enthusiasm and excitement as you start your Diving adventures is wonderful ! Perhaps, get some more Cozumel dives under your weight belt and/or if you want to try someplace different head for the Florida Keys, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman or even possibly Bonaire. Best Wishes to you !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom