Solved: Site Support: MOF/NMOF?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will probably never work with flat pieces of mesquite again. Something went wrong at every step working on this box. I have never had any of these problems with any box before. Pictures of the front, back, and open. The worst problem can be seen most easily in the open picture. Look closely at the left front - when cutting the top from the bottom the bandsaw cut a curve instead of straight. I have no idea how that could happen.
Front2.jpg
Back.jpg
Open.jpg

THe link told me I don't have permission. Yep - long time. Lots of time with new puppy, covid (didn't get - keeping safe), broke heel, and many other things keeping me too busy to get to computer.

Did that & still no joy. Maybe it takes a day or so.

Quick driveby. Became a grandpa on 2-20-22. Both shoulders are bone on bone - so much pain, little sleep. And - I lied. After looking at the colors and figure in the mesquite box I've decided that my grand-daughter needs a mesquite box.

maybe someone can offer more specific help to get Kharon into the surface interval ?

maybe someone can offer more specific help to get Kharon into the surface interval ?

I checked and he has not opted-in. This FAQ thread explains it, step by step with images:

Reactions: D_B
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom