Sister of diver down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I am a sister of Tim Loveria who died October 30th, 2007. He was an experienced diver working in Utah. We still have soooo many questions. But here is a picture of my bud.
He was so proud of his helmet. He got this August 2007. I do not think he was able to use it yet, when he died.
Any imput would be appreciated.
Thanks for caring and thanks to all for your prayers and concern.

Brenda
I am also a relative of someone who died while scuba diving in June of 2008, I too have so many questions that remain unanswered...I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.

Condolences, hope you get the answers you seek.

thanks for everyones expressions of caring. losing a loved one is so devestating. every day we think of Tim. thankfully we hope of seeing him soon; right now he is resting. We can hardly wait for the time when Jehovah says "wake up" and Tim is here again. I just need to make sure I am around when that time comes. Love to all. May Jah bless all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom