SIPADAN - Big Fish Theater like no other!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video or it never happened in this day and age lol

Are you sure? I haven't been back there but have been able to do reasonable well with various schools here and there around the world

We need to get @CWK in here. He was going to go or had gone, not too long ago.

Barracudas and Baroque.

Nicely done!

Barracudas and Baroque.

Nicely done!

Yes, CWK does his mixes beautifully!

It's still the hammerhead that I will always remember.

My buddy (the local DM) and I suddenly came upon 3 hammerhead. They weren't really moving around much and we all kind of just stared back at each other. But me, not knowing any better squealed through my reg and they were gone in a flash but then we saw the school below us, a river of hammerhead flowing along. We dropped down closer to see them, much lower than we should have done. The little videographer gal, kept going deeper and deeper. At 170', I pulled up and slowly rose to rejoin our group, who were busy looking up not down. A great manta was swimming above them. My first manta too though I didn't get as good a look as I'd have liked. One can't always have it all. :p

I don't want to even know that! Hammerheads, a school of hammerheads...I saw only one in my entire diving life, that was 2005 in the Red Sea. In Asia I've never seen any.

Back
Top Bottom