Single in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
Christi,

These all look great. Caribe Blu is the only one that appears to be on the water? Do they have decent shore diving from there?

James

The shore diving at Caribe Blu is pretty much as good as you'll find at any hotel on the island, better than most, but not nearly as good as just about any boat dive you'll go on.

Sorry for answering for ya, Christi.

ggunn:
The shore diving at Caribe Blu is pretty much as good as you'll find at any hotel on the island, better than most, but not nearly as good as just about any boat dive you'll go on.

Sorry for answering for ya, Christi.

That's the same answer I would have given him! Great shore diving opportunities there. I think the only place better is the Presidente, but that's also alot more expensive. Boat dives are the best way to go!

ggunn:

I'll have to partially disagree with you on that one. Of course the boat dives are better, but I love being able to get in 4-5 dives a day without the expense.

For night dives, however, I've seen much more in Coz on lazy shore dives than I ever have riding the currents...

Thanks for the info though people, looks like Caribe Blu is the winner.

James

Hey Gordan/Christi,

I'm having a little trouble booking with Caribe Blu. Do either of the other two have onsite shore diving? They look to be across the street from their websites.

James

Nevermind, that last message. I managed to get the reservation worked out.

I'll be in Coz from 3/31-4/4 if anyone else is going to be around and wants to hook up drop me a PM.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom