single divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think so. You're looking more for a "buddy" type forum. Divers looking for divers.
A Single's forum implies a forum like 25 SWM.. etc.
right?

That is why I suggested a name to start whittling down. I know that my titles and writing in general are like in a River Runs Through It when the father's only comment on his son's essay for class is "half as big" and then again "half as big". :)

We don't appear to want match maker forum here. As DL says, what happens on a dive trip between consenting adults is their business in any case. But a forum where singles can keep there conversation mature and communicate would be nice. Not all of us have a regular dive buddy or a SO influencing our ability to go diving :). It would be nice to have a place for us to hang out! :)

Yes. That's what I'm looking for but not looking.

:confused:

You know what I mean!!

Diverlady

OHDiver once bubbled...
diverlady once bubbled...

I'd be interested in a Single's forum but not a "Single and Looking". I'm interested in finding new dive buddies more than trying to find a significant other.

Here here!!

I agree 100%! That would be a good addition!

Cavenutz

Sheesh!

I'll say it again....

This spawned (as most of us know) from "How to meet single male divers" thread in the women's forum. Of course it's a "Singles and looking" for divers. Otherwise, this would be REDUNDANT! Clue! Hello????

Can we get BACK on the original trail again or are we going to "self dignify" this forum into oblivion? Anything other than the original intent will be useless, we already have places for people who are looking for buddies...:rolleyes:

*foxworthy voice* Here's your sign...

GQMedic once bubbled...
Sheesh!

I'll say it again....This spawned (as most of us know) from "How to meet single male divers" thread in the women's forum. Anything other than the original intent will be useless, we already have places for people who are looking for buddies...:rolleyes:

But alas...there is no "single" place....yes pun intended...for single people to meet other single people on this board. We have a handful of threads that are in variuos forums on various topics all to do with singles...and how to meet them....even for those folks who aren't looking however but could be looking if the right one bumped into them! You know how it is...when you least expect it...that's when it happens. As for the board....since we don't have a single place to look....we look all over which is probably more effective anyway!! LOL!!!

However it does seem to irrate people that the same subject keeps coming up in so many different threads....guess it will stay that way until we have a 'single' place to 'meet and greet' other singles!!!!

Speaking of which...I need to find out how the 'singles' out there spent Thanksgiving!!! LOL!!! Guess that means its time for a new thread!!! :wink:

You did too intend that pun! I can tell! It's right there! so there! :p

Irritating? Yes, it gets irritating when one of the masses decides to waddle on up and water the whole intent of the thread down with a "I'll be a part of the new forum if it's painted over, brown bagged enough to where I'll look "hard up" for posting there". I just laugh, I have to, there no where in proximity to poke in the eyeballs!

So, you're gunna start a "Single? Did you have turkey?" thread?
You should be SPANKED!! *cackle*

GQMedic once bubbled...
You did too intend that pun! I can tell! It's right there! so there! :p

I said "PUN INTENDED".....meaning I did mean it! :wink:

Irritating? Yes, it gets irritating when one of the masses decides to waddle on up and water the whole intent of the thread down with a "I'll be a part of the new forum if it's painted over, brown bagged enough to where I'll look "hard up" for posting there". I just laugh, I have to, there no where in proximity to poke in the eyeballs! [/B]

Hey we'll be lucky to get ANY kind of a singles forum...watered down or not...and my guess is we won't get it. What do you think?

So, you're gunna start a "Single? Did you have turkey?" thread?
You should be SPANKED!! *cackle* [/B]

Spank away.....cuz I did it already! But hey its more like a poll only I didn't actually set it up right! Can you say "Blondie" or was that too much TURKEY...go figure!!! LOL!!!

Ok, here I go..

B-L-O-N... damn, hmmmm.. *falls over* NOPE! I'm screwed! *snicker*

Ahh, right you are! You DID say PUN intended. My bad. Go ahead and spank you? Right on! I'm up for that. But since I screwed up on spelling B-L-O-N, Awe hell, you know, well, you should spank me too. (This could be interesting)

Ruh roh! I'm talkin' smutt! I'm not sure if it's the diet sprite or the turkey that's gone to my head. :wink:

Wreck Wench once bubbled...

I said "PUN INTENDED".....meaning I did mean it! :wink:

Hey we'll be lucky to get ANY kind of a singles forum...watered down or not...and my guess is we won't get it. What do you think?

Spank away.....cuz I did it already! But hey its more like a poll only I didn't actually set it up right! Can you say "Blondie" or was that too much TURKEY...go figure!!! LOL!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom