Since I can't go diving for a while

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
some top side pictures:

Makapu Beach, near Sea Life Park with Rabbit Island

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Driving along the North Shore...

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Aw, Man....it would be hard to look at that every day and not be able to dive. I feel for you, Girlfriend!

I went riding around the Island today....stopping to take pictures (these are just a couple of the 200+ I took...)...it was like the water was taunting me....

Beautiful images, Lisa...hope you are feeling OK. Sometimes it is nice to be "forced" out of the water...otherwise you wouldn't have gone looking for the above water scenes!! I have lived here for over 5 years and probably have 100 above water scenes (excluding whales) in total!! And that is before editing out the rubbish :wink:

But, as I knew that you weren't diving, I took some photos in your honour today...will get them posted later so you can dive vicariously!

Thanks alcina...One more..
20910Makapu-med.jpg

I am posting a few more from yesterday in my gallery, please tell me what you think.
Thanks

How do you like the panorama thing? I haven't really tried it yet. We don't have many wide angle shots our in the woods. :wink:

It works pretty good. :D You have to remember whe you use automatic stich that your pictures need to be taken from left to right. I also did some free hand stiching - those came out well too...I have one more picture group that I took at Hanama Bay and I can't get the horrizon right, but I'm not giving up yet.

Back
Top Bottom