Similan islands liveaboard - recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, i booked recently on the white manta with Phuket scuba club after reading recomendatios on this board about how easy they were to deal with. I emailed them and a reply was there in a matter of hours, it took a few emails to nail down what i wanted but replies to all my emails were very quick and informative. I also emailed another company about a diff boat i liked the look of and there response came back 3 days later and was half a line long. No brainer really!

So i will be going to similans and rechilau rock for 5 nights over new year, cant wait. I will make sure to post back on how the trip went and put back into the board.

Hi Sarah,

you can try Le Mahé Liveaboard
Nice boat, lovely cabins with private balcony (you can take a nap close to the sea, so cool!!), good food and friendly experienced crew !

I've really enjoyed diving with us!

Yes, know that, I just think the post a bit strange. It would be better if she were to present herself as 'involved' with Le Mahe.

Yes, know that, I just think the post a bit strange. It would be better if she were to present herself as 'involved' with Le Mahe.

My post looks a bit strange to you, because I made a written mistake...
I should have written instead I've but you'll

You'll enjoyed diving with us... Is it better this way, Steven?

Sarah,
Check out the White Manta, I don't know if they are going up to the Similans yet (they are, Just checked), but their web site gives their schedules. It is a really nice liveaboard, w/ great people running it.
Welcome to Whitemanta.com

Mike
I agree with Mike. I've enjoyed diving us with us too. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom