Silly Question, but.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagirlfl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How do you change the information under your username, ie I'm a "new member" ,others say "regular member", "senior member"., "going broke fast" etc.?

TIA!

LOL! El Orans is right! Supporting members can create a custom description for themselves. Other than that, your status will change based on post count (you will change to a regular member when you have posted a set number of times) or if you opt in to some forums. Examples: Joining Singles or Solo forums will change your description to Single Diver or Solo Diver.

Marvel:
Examples: Joining Singles or Solo forums will change your description to Single Diver or Solo Diver.
You can find all available group memberships here: Group Preferences. Once you're part of a group you can choose to let your User Title reflect that fact.

This link will tell you the number of posts you need for one of the generic User Titles: FAQ - User Title

2 questions:

1. How are the exceptions to these rules allowed?

and

2. Do supporting members HAVE to be in red?

Oh, there are many exceptions here and there. No big deal I was just curious. I suppose the answer to my second Q would be "yes", thanks.

Sasquatch:
I suppose the answer to my second Q would be "yes", thanks.
Actually, the answer to your second question is "Only if you want to."

Example: I belong to several groups. But the one I'm using is the Board Guide group.

We have a dive next week if your interested scubagirlfl

Scubagirlfl:
How do you change the information under your username, ie I'm a "new member" ,others say "regular member", "senior member"., "going broke fast" etc.?

TIA!
You are allowed 4 lines in your Sig. Skip one, then say something profound on the next two. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom