Signiture on photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't get the brush to work (from the myjanee site) though many others have.

Heheh.. I couldn't either and did the same thing... layers..
Glad someone else had a problem the brush thing.. and the action works for multiple ones too... maybe the brush does too.. dunno.. actions works fine..

try it like this: you draw or write what ever you want on a new blank sheet (maybe 5x5" at 300dpi) color doesn't matter right now- Go to the top tool bar, under edit>define brush. A window will appear where you can name the brush - done. Now you go to brushes and your very own personal copyright brush will be at the bottom of the default list....should work

Even I was able to make a brush (previous to this thread).

Question though. Why would I, or what is the advantage to putting the signature on a new layer vs. the image itself? If you intend to flatten it does it really matter, or do most people not flatten the image?

If you paint it onto your picture that would mean where it is, is where it is. You couldn't rotate it if needed, drop shadow or bevel. Would only work in a new layer

As always thanks JL.

very welcome my dear....having fun stamping? ( you know you could make the stamp into a brush too :wink:)

justleesa:
very welcome my dear....having fun stamping? ( you know you could make the stamp into a brush too :wink:)

Yes, but I would need clean artwork for that. :D Not sure the stamp would give me a clear enough image.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom