Signature Restrictions Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget we still have members on dial up. I have 28.8 K at home and it usually takes 3-5 minutes if not longer for each page to load because of all the stuff that's on the pages now. Roadrunner would be nice but there isn't any cable service in my area and I'm still too far from the hub for DSL. My DirecTv is too unreliable for me to pay that much for satellite internet. Sometimes living in the woods in the middle of nowhere is a PITA...sometimes :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

ShoalDiverSA:
Which is...? Curious minds want to know.

Cheers,

Andrew
Pre-coffee post that was irrelevant. . .

:angel:

Those are for Avatars, jhbryaniv - he wanted to know the pixels allowed for Sigs. :wink:

:lol2: Looks like your 5th line got cut.

Okay, here's the reference to images from the Tos: "Signatures must be limited to four lines with no images other than board approved smilies. We reserve the right to edit or delete any signature we do not feel is appropriate for our board."

DandyDon:
Those are for Avatars, jhbryaniv - he wanted to know the pixels allowed for Sigs. :wink:

:lol2: Looks like your 5th line got cut.

Yeah that was pre-coffee. . .

HMMM is there really a pixel rating though? I would assume that as long as it fits in four lines it should be ok . . .

What's with the huge blank white spaces below most signatures now?

bwerb:
What's with the huge blank white spaces below most signatures now?
Please see previous posts.

DandyDon:
Please see previous posts.

I did...none of them explained why most signatures now have a sea of white below them...much larger that the "4 lines" we are supposed to work within...yes it was stated that signatures are now controlled by software but...it doesn't explain why some signatures have a sea of white and others are 4 lines total...no space.

bwerb:
I did...none of them explained why most signatures now have a sea of white below them...much larger that the "4 lines" we are supposed to work within...yes it was stated that signatures are now controlled by software but...it doesn't explain why some signatures have a sea of white and others are 4 lines total...no space.
because the "post" size is determined by your avatar and personal data. Not the post itself.

so if you have a small post, lots of white space.

bwerb:
Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom