Sidemount Training on the Front Range

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Do you know of anybody in Boulder/Denver/Ft.Collins who teaches sidemount?

g

I think George Watson is teaching the new UTD sidemount. He teaches through Ocean Front Divers in Boulder. He is rookers here on ScubaBoard

If you can't find what you need in the Denver area we regularly teach sidemount courses here at Dive Addicts in Draper (just south of SLC). We teach Open Water to Advanced Mixed Gas CCR Instructor and everything in between.

Hey,

Just decided to join SB so I could get in on this thread.

I'm up in FTC and am interested in a SM Class as well. That is, if you don't mind company.

I'll PM you this afternoon.

Hi svwalkabout, welcome to the board! PM sent.

g2 and svwalkabout, nice to meet you guys, hope you had fun at the pool. The scooter and the poseidon rebreather were a blast. Stay in touch and lets do it again soon. Does anyone have a spare bedroom? When I was explaining to my wife why everyone should have a rebreather she looked at me like I was soon to be homeless.

Hey reddiver970, it was great meeting you and the rest of the gang too. That scooter was a scream!

Yup, we need to do it again soon. Mucho fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom