Shuttle..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes living in FL can be a bit of a drag - like in the winter when the roads are absolutely clogged with blue hairs and turtles with nothing better to do than sit around in their little land yachts with the windows up because its 60° outside and up north thats to hot and not how they do things while pondering the right turn from the left...

Then there are days like today that are so amazingly cool. The weather has changed just slightly so the swamp around my house is basically a drying mud pit at the moment and the air was a little different outside.... the dogs were happily leaving p-mail for the other neighborhood dogs and I look up in the sky and see a dot moving along... There goes the Space Station! Previous experience and having known what the return plans for the Shuttle were I hollered at my wife to come wave at the passing Astronauts above and about 5 minutes after the ISS disappeared into the horizon we hear 'Booom.. Boom.." as the Space Shuttle passed by overhead on its landing track towards Kennedy Space Center.

I see them go up, hear them come home.. sometimes even get to see them pass overhead.. Today I was reminded why living in Florida is sometimes so very cool. :)

CBulla:
I didn't see any gator! Or cottonmoccasin.... :D
Hang with me kid, I'll take you places
We need to occassionally add to the Scubaquest post throughout the day so it keeps popping up on "new posts"

You know, I'm looking at possibly moving to the area of the Resturant/Training Center - the views of the Shuttle Launch and return path, etc, there will be phenominal! Little to no light pollution. :)

Put a link to it in your sig dude!

Not a bad place to be if you don't relish human companionship:wink:
A link to what in my sig line??

There will be loads of human companionship.. What you see today is but a shell of the vision I have of what we now call Cooter Browns!

A link to the post regarding the Discover Scuba day at the shop :)

CBulla:
There will be loads of human companionship.. What you see today is but a shell of the vision I have of what we now call Cooter Browns!

A link to the post regarding the Discover Scuba day at the shop :)
We NEED to find that 90 ft hole. Let's get on it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom