Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

River Rat I love that stealth shot!

One more for the road.....
sandy-cuda2.jpg

Parbolic, does this picture ever been published? I think I've seen it before.

jenazah, yes it has been published many times. It was used by PADI in their "Learn to Dive" advertisements, and Ted Danson used it often in his American Oceans Campaign literature. It also did pretty well in contests. It was taken in 1986.
++Ken++

A few more

Cozumel Queen Trigger
Cozumel_Queen_Trigger.jpg

She just stopped and posed, very un-trigger like

Barracuda Buzz
Oriskany_Baracuda_Buzz.jpg

Barracuda buzzing me on the USS Oriskany, June 2007. I see this barracada on every dive on the Oriskany. he stands out because of the parasites on his nose

Damsel of YDT14
YDT14_Gulf_Shores_AL.jpg

I Got this great shot of a damsel on my 50th dive. one year and one hour to the day after my first dive. I also earned my Master Diver on this dive
June 2007

I can not take the credit, my wife took the photograph. She knows nothing about photography, I have to set the camera up for her, then she takes a photograph like this. It's enough to cheese anyone off. Another one of her photographs below, she has the eye.

I know what you mean, I have always felt that having "the eye" is probably better than being a techincal wiz. I still consider my self a hack photographer.

jenazah, yes it has been published many times. It was used by PADI in their "Learn to Dive" advertisements, and Ted Danson used it often in his American Oceans Campaign literature. It also did pretty well in contests. It was taken in 1986.
++Ken++
Aha. No wonder. Amazing picture.

Wow, there are some great shots here. This thread inspired me to have a bash at organsing my 3.5 years worth of diving photos... several hours later & it's been an incredible trip down memory lane for me.

I didn't realise how much fun I have had, how many places I have been priviledged enough to visit and how many amazing people I've met since I started scuba diving.

Here are some a few of the photo's that bring back the most memories for me... not the sharpest, most well composed or best lit - just the most evocative ones for me personally. I didn't link them all into this thread, it you want to see more you can follow this link

Photobucket Link

Palau-Nov07-mantasurface.jpg

Geruma-Mar08-yayoiturtle.jpg

Truk-Sep07-softcoral.jpg

Truk-Sep07-anton.jpg

Ogasawara-May07-japanesepygmyangelf.jpg

Palau-Nov07-karlajellyfishlake.jpg

P1000928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom