Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes my favorite pictures are not in best quality, but how difficult / lucky I was at the time, being there at the right time & conditions.

Case 1: Nusa Penida (known for fierce down currents) at 143’, 68F, EAN27

65FE486B-C3F6-40E5-84DF-7909C6DBC75E.jpeg

Case 2: Palau, at 144’, 78F, EAN32

DF31D3AB-7D2B-430C-B2F4-85286D1601A2.jpeg

Case3: Galápagos at 100’, 60F, EAN32

CB61975F-E6A8-4B6C-ACA5-1C9DFA4D9E2F.jpeg

I'm wondering whether it's that Photobucket is not a reliable place to put images or whether users have since moved them since it was over 10 years ago after the first posts...

Besides the big obscuring Photobucket watermark on most (all?) of the pics.

Photobucket was free for years. A few years ago they decided to begin charging over $500 per year. I'm sure most if not all of their customers balked. The next year, they tried lowering their price to a couple of hundred dollars. There are other sites that are free or less than $50 per year. If Photobucket isn't dead yet, it soon will be.

Just started photography. Only got a tg6 without lights. But i think i akready got some decent shots. I like them :)

Lovely turtle shot especially with the white sand to contrast the colour of the turtle.

Here's a turtle video from my TG6... one of my first video and I had not turned the volume in the camera down.
So you hear the zoom in out.

I was lucky enough to capture a very unusual encounter while diving off Tacoma Wa yesterday. Two of the most charismatic Pacific Northwest sea creatures came together and posed perfectly for this shot. A Giant Pacific Octopus, and a Juvenile Wolfeel. It seems they were sharing adjacent dens and the Octo slithered out from under the rock and basically ran right over the wolfeel. Nobody became anyone's lunch this time...

GPO Juvi Wolfee.jpg

Merry and I went to Catalina Island yesterday in search of Apata pricei, an uncommon nudibranch that was spotted by friends of our last week. None of them gave us any details about where to find them, only the name of the cove they were diving in. We anchored in the center of the cove and were pleased to find the patches of eel grass the nudis live on just five feet from our anchor.

We were only in twenty feet of water, so our scuba tanks lasted much longer than our normal dives. I was down for two hours and eleven minutes before Nature called. I returned to the boat with about another half hour's worth of gas left in my tank. It was my longest dive in over thirty years of being certified.

50692424506_879bb5fa7e_b.jpg

50688201683_f9c6b54fcb_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom