Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paradicio, that shot is a neck turn away from one of David Doubilet's. All very cool shots.

I didn't know who David Doubliet was until you posted his name, I just took a look at his stuff and it is fantastic (thank you for introducing me to his stuff). I wasn't able to find any sea lion pictures from him though, just a video. Do you have a link I could check out?

I think this photo captures the feeling I had on that dive. Very serene, simple but touching.

Picture200372cs.jpg

I could not decide so hear are two from a recent trip to St.John USVI

163.jpg
[/IMG]

210.jpg

While I got a few decent shots off, I would love to go back and hit the timejust right and catch both the sun rays with a fish passing through.

During my trip to Fiji on the Naia' in 2006 we had perfect conditions - I was so lucky to be the first person in this cavern area, before anybody had stirred up the bottom.

DSC_0070+small+copy.jpg

That is a gorgeous shot Jeff.

These two won Gold Medals in my local camera club's Nature competitions:

Turtle in Jupiter
Surfacing.jpg

Mappa Puffer in Thailand
Mappapufferfish2.jpg

These won Awards in Nature, the second highest score.

Moray getting cleaned in Bonaire
AlittlelowerAhhhthatsthespot.jpg

Some kind of fish in Bonaire. I forget the name
GoawayYourebotheringme.jpg

This one only won an Honorable Mention in Nature. The stupid judge had no idea what it was. Finally someone in my club called out "It's a fish!" I guess I should have given it a better title. :D

Scorpion Fish in Bonaire. My son spotted this dude.

Afaceonlyamothercouldlove.jpg

And this one won an Honorable Mention in Pictorial

Barracuda on the Duane
Duane.jpg

If you want to see my other winners that weren't taken underwater, here's a link.

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/nohfohtoh/Teaneck Camera Club Winners/?albumview=grid

I enjoyed watching this old turtle removing pieces of reef to get at some tender young polyps under the ledge...
2660781300100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

During a night dive there were a number of these little guys on the arms of a crinoid. For reference the arm the little guy is on is less than 2mm in thickness...
2049513870100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

I didn't know who David Doubliet was until you posted his name, I just took a look at his stuff and it is fantastic (thank you for introducing me to his stuff). I wasn't able to find any sea lion pictures from him though, just a video. Do you have a link I could check out?
I saw this shot on nationalgeographic.com while browsing some of his stuff. It is not by him though--my mistake.

Canada, Swimming Sea Lion, 1995, Photo of the Day, Picture, Photography, Wallpapers - National Geographic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom