Show me your Bug Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics all, there are some really big monsters in there !! The cave pics are amazing !lets keep 'em coming !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is by far the biggest bug I've ever come up with. He went about ten pounds. I have to say that I don't think I'd take one this big again. After eating this one I'm convinced that when they get this big they just don't taste as good. I'll stick to the one to five pound range from now on.

medical1:
My biggest catch yet

Not a 12lb monster but I'm still proud of this one I got while freediving :wink: I guss a respectable 8+lb
Maybe I'm crazy, but I hear claims that some people can see a lobster in that picture.

Tom

Here is a couple of shots, this was not a bad day at all, and you gotta get that lobster mug shot, hope no one is looking for him anymore. :wink:

Dude, Roger.

You are the MAN!! Did you have to lasso it, then hog tie it?

Kyle

Veri nice ifukuda. What lake is that? lol. It also looks like a very early morning pic. Any details?

Kyle

Veri nice ifukuda. What lake is that? lol. It also looks like a very early morning pic. Any details?

Kyle,

That was Lake Pacific Ocean :eyebrow: (Actually, we dove several spots in OC). The Santa Ana winds had completely flattened the waves. It was nice and warm on Saturday.

Regards,

Fukuda

Back
Top Bottom