Shouldn't you be working?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Usually board from work, depending on where I'm at and the way the night goes. Registered nurse - ICU and ER.

Second the grad student thing :rolleyes: If you must know one of my main duties is shucking oysters and chopping them into little bits and staring at them under the microscope, sometimes for five or more hours a day. I therefore feel it is necessary I spend an equal or greater amount of time on SB to purge my brain of formalin fumes :wink:

dherbman:
Is it true that 95% of computer problems are BSAK?

Not sure what BSAK is, but if it's anything like PEBKAC, then yes. My job exists to find out who did it (and yes, sometimes it's me), then fix it and prevent it from happening again.

devolution365:
Not sure what BSAK is, but if it's anything like PEBKAC, then yes. My job exists to find out who did it (and yes, sometimes it's me), then fix it and prevent it from happening again.

Sounds familiar. I board from work whenever possible.

I always "board" at work but my office is like drbill's right off my kitchen.

Work....you gotta be joking!

Joe

dherbman:
Never mind me, are you boarding from work? If so, what kind of job do you have in case I should have to switch.

i work on a project basis in the media industry (if you want this kind of job, you have to get used to sleepless nights and being mobile all the time)...but i also have a regular teacher job in a university (this is a vocation, if you want to help the youth) :wink:

-lai-

devolution365:

That's it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom