Should I take all 15 shots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've done some hard ball drinking when I was in college...none of that concoctions though. If you still don't have a personal accomplishment yet on alcohol consumption, do it. Yeah 30 would be just right, but hell why don't you shoot for 50! same result (lasheng ka din:wink:, you'll be worshipping the porcelain god later as some of us here had before!

After 40 days of abstinence and fasting, I took a double-take at that elbow on the right side of the picture. My first impression of what I thought it really was is much too much off-topic to mention...:D

Twomixdiver:
After 40 days of abstinence and fasting, I took a double-take at that elbow on the right side of the picture. My first impression of what I thought it really was is much too much off-topic to mention...:D
I hate to admit but I too did a double take when I first saw that pic :D

I venture to guess you either have, or haven't done them by now.......
1 Funeral from alcohol overdose is rather, well, sobering........

Have a sober friend watch over you (maybe literally), and then go for it!
I hope you are hugging the porcelain soon, and diving after a few days!

Well, did you go for it, ish? :D

My hero, ah, heroin, oops, heroine! (And that's whether you did go or refrained from to worship the porcelain god)

midwestdvr:
I hate to admit but I too did a double take when I first saw that pic :D

hehehe, welcome me to the club. :D

@ish: you don't need a shirt to verify your drinking skills. But I'm with koya - If you don't have a personal drinking accomplishment...

I'd pay to see that...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom