Shots from Curacao last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zahner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
here's a few shots, the rest are in my pbase gallery

Long_Beach_Mar_14_2007_060_final_small.jpg

House_Reef_Mar_13_2007_008_final_small.jpg

House_Reef_Mar_14_2007_054_small.jpg

House_Reef_Mar_14_2007_016_small.jpg

Seldom_Mar_13_2007_022_final_small.jpg

Great shots!!! My wife and I are considering Curacao what hotel did you stay at? Would you go back?

thanks!

Robbcayman - we stayed at Habitat Curacao and I highly recommend it. We will definitely being going back. There were actually a ton of people from SB down there at the same time. The rooms are not posh or anything, but the 24/7 diving on the house reef is super easy and the reef is in great condition. About half the shots in the pbase gallery are from the house reef. If i can answer any questions, feel free to pm me

Terence

Nice shots, Terence! Thanks for sharing & keep up the good work. :wink:

Ed.

zahner:
thanks!

Robbcayman - we stayed at Habitat Curacao and I highly recommend it. We will definitely being going back. There were actually a ton of people from SB down there at the same time. The rooms are not posh or anything, but the 24/7 diving on the house reef is super easy and the reef is in great condition. About half the shots in the pbase gallery are from the house reef. If i can answer any questions, feel free to pm me

Terence

PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom