Short notice... going tomorrow...Any list of restaurants for Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, really. Gio's is the old favourite, but Luciano's flavours are much more delicate (in a good way), and there's far less ice crystals in it (at least, over the period I lived there). Not that I'd object going to Gio's, but I'd prefer to go to Luciano's.

I guess I'll just have to go back and re-sample both

I liked Luciano's better than Gio's because Gios would only let you taste one flavor. If you didn't like it you can order another flavor but you can't taste it first to see if you like it! Lucianos let me taste as many as I like, and the gelato is better. A friend treated me to Gio's this week and they didn't allow you to taste at all before buying!

This is a horrible post...
Price point?
Food taste desired?
anything else other than a list... It's off the coast of Argentina... What do you want?

Off the coast of Argentina, huh?

I liked Luciano's better than Gio's because Gios would only let you taste one flavor. If you didn't like it you can order another flavor but you can't taste it first to see if you like it! Lucianos let me taste as many as I like, and the gelato is better. A friend treated me to Gio's this week and they didn't allow you to taste at all before buying!
Just got back from 1st trip to Bonaire - hands down, Gio’s has the better gelato: many more flavors and very creamy. Luciano’s has limited choices and the texture was a little “crumbly”/icy!

Back
Top Bottom