Shore diving help in cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Jay 07

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are looking for dive sites that we could dive while our non divers in our group could have fun at the beach.We may be going to totos santos one day.Any suggestions for tank and weight rental will be appreciated. Thanks Jay

big jay 07:
We are looking for dive sites that we could dive while our non divers in our group could have fun at the beach.We may be going to totos santos one day.Any suggestions for tank and weight rental will be appreciated. Thanks Jay

Amigos del Mar near the cruise ship dock will rent tanks and weight for $12. I would try Santa Maria beach for diving, I went snorkeling there and it looked good for diving too. It has good snorkeling and a big beach, the snorkle boats go there but they leave early. We had to double back twice to get to Santa Maria, it isn't well marked. I have heard that you can rent gear on the beach at Chileano Bay but we went there, there was no one to rent gear from. We tried both Chileano and Santa Maria; I recommend Santa Maria because it is a bay area that is enclosed semi-circle, more protected. Forget Medano beach, there are too many people cruising around on jetskis. I am not sure about Todos Santos, we went there but didn't look for a beach. You could try taking a panga over to Lover's Beach and dive the bay side, that is close to where all the dive boats take you anyway. The surf can be strong but it would be good diving. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom