Shore Diving Cozumel - Photos & Article Published

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azscubadude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was contacted after my last dive trip to Cozumel by Ian Campbell the Editor of the Cozumel online Magazine "This Is Cozumel"

Ian had viewed some of the photos I took while shore diving at Scuba Club and asked if they could do an article, using my photos, to bring more attention to the shore diving in Cozumel. I thought it was a great idea and was happy to help out.

It took a little time to put it all together but today I got an email and link to the finished article. I think it turned out very well and am proud to have my photos published with the article, especially if it will bring more attention to a lesser used but fun diving opportunity in Cozumel.

Below is a link to the article titled "Insiders Dive"

There is also a link to all the photos (about 35) at the bottom of the article page, just click on the "Cozumel shore diving album on Facebook" link.

There is also a link to my Wildlife Photo website, if you would like to view some of my wildlife photography.. just click on my name.

Click the "read more" arrow or click on the Hermit crab thumbnail for the whole article.

This is Cozumel - Insiders Dive - www.thisiscozumel.com

Hope you enjoy..

Very cool Chris! Way to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom