Shore dive CABO Sept 1 thru 9 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquamania:
I was there last year in Sept Water was almost 80 vis. between 75 and 80 ft. at peligan rock and about 60 at santa Maria less because it faces the open sea.Dove once with Amigos crew was OK but the owner was a jerk. We are trying to go in August to go to gordo banks. Two years ago it was the best Dive I ever had two whale Sharks came up to the Boat after the Dive. me and my wife slid right on the back of one and the Divemaster and bill got on the outher. we went for an e ticket ride that I will never forget. The boat Capt was really mad at us all because the two Sharks went in two Different Directions and almost lost sight of us.We saw schooling Hammerheads, tuna,Marlin,barracuda and Black Coral.Cant wait to go back. Go to the Marina to find the Dive shop there are six in the Tesoro Resort.
Wow, a whale shark. That would be soo cool to see, you actually rode it? :11:

Well thanks to Hurricane John, I don't need a shore diving buddy in CAbo. WE are going to Puerto Aventuras. Oh yeah, I can't wait, we leave tonight. Staying at the Omni PA, will do a trip report when we return.

Chocoholic:
Well thanks to Hurricane John, I don't need a shore diving buddy in CAbo. WE are going to Puerto Aventuras. Oh yeah, I can't wait, we leave tonight. Staying at the Omni PA, will do a trip report when we return.
Well, your plan changes have got us thinking to change our plans as well. If your still around your computer, is there room at Puerto Aventuras? What are rates?

Chocoholic,
Hate it about your trip cancelation. I guess its just the way things go this time of year, but I know you're a big fan of Cabo. I've been emailing some of my acquaintences, wishing them well. Al least its down to a Cat 2.

Update: we ended-up changing our departure to Wednesday and return Sunday. Just dont want to chance it. Wonder if I should even bring my Scuba gear. I dont know how quickly water conditions will return to dive-able? Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom