Shopping Garmin Descent MK3i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HatchetJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've been shopping for a new Garmin descent MK3i, seem no one gives any real of discount. Does anyone have any leads? Called the old leisure pro, their position is that Garmin does not allow discounting. TIA

That's pretty much correct. Dealers will all be charging the same on Garmin products.

If your employer has a discount program, you may be able to get a discount. Mine offers up to 20% off through Garmin.com.

That's pretty much correct. Dealers will all be charging the same on Garmin products.

If your employer has a discount program, you may be able to get a discount. Mine offers up to 20% off through Garmin.com.
Thanks, It will take me a bit to talk myself into it.

I've been shopping for a new Garmin descent MK3i, seem no one gives any real of discount. Does anyone have any leads? Called the old leisure pro, their position is that Garmin does not allow discounting. TIA
Did you pull the trigger? If not, there is an online Dive Store that likes to give 10% off through emails. If you don't live in that state, they will not charge you sales tax. Plus, the shipping is free. I think I saw some kind of price matching and Amazon discounts too. Sign up for the newsletter and I'm sure you'll get the discount in the email. If not, load up the shopping cart while logged into your account and then disappear for a few days - that should generate a 10% email being sent. The discount and no sales tax saved me 17% off the retail price.

* I don't advertise so search online, that's how I found them.

Did you pull the trigger? If not, there is an online Dive Store that likes to give 10% off through emails. If you don't live in that state, they will not charge you sales tax. Plus, the shipping is free. I think I saw some kind of price matching and Amazon discounts too. Sign up for the newsletter and I'm sure you'll get the discount in the email. If not, load up the shopping cart while logged into your account and then disappear for a few days - that should generate a 10% email being sent. The discount and no sales tax saved me 17% off the retail price.

* I don't advertise so search online, that's how I found them.
All set got 20% off, discount thrue BCBS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom