Shooting the Big Bag!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now fold both edges in again-

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 113
Next you slide the bag into the sleeve like this-

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 169
Next fold the bag one more time and use a super high tech wooden cooking spoon to tuck the rest of the bag into the sleeve-

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 170
when the bag is all the way in it will look like this, smooth out any wrinkles so the the bag is packed flat-

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 164
now just tuck in the bags straps and leave just the d-ring exposed. Seal up the velcro closure and it should look like this.

To deploy the bag just pull the d-ring straight out to your side at a 90 degree angle. It works like a charm.
Brent

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 177
now just tuck in the bags straps and leave just the d-ring exposed. Seal up the velcro closure and it should look like this.

To deploy the bag just pull the d-ring straight out to your side at a 90 degree angle. It works like a charm.
Brent
Where do you keep the sleeve?

when the bag is all the way in it will look like this, smooth out any wrinkles so the the bag is packed flat-

I do a roll and stuff..... you fold and cook....:D

Nice one, I will try it.

I do a roll and stuff..... you fold and cook....:D

Nice one, I will try it.

Not only does it taste great, but it's less filling too!:wink:

Brent, I tried shooting a 75lb lift bag. I'm diving tommorow and I think I'll stuff the large sausage in my backplate mounted halcyon pocket.

Meng-Tze, the mistake I made was biting off more than I could chew at a depth and obligation that I feel might have put myself or someone else at risk if the situation went really far south.

Henry

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom