Shirts and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colin-
I would love to see a black long sleeve with a skull & crossbones on it (hint, hint...)

Umm... the only thing with this site is everything is white except the one shirt which is ash grey. ME, I think I am going to tie die a few for something fun to do one night! :)

I'll look for another outlet that'll let us order on demand like this site does and provides a variety of colors. Believe me, with white I am mr. coffee/tomato sauce/fruit juice/blood/grease/and anything else that can get on it and stain guy! :wink:

My best friend just bought a six color screen printing set up and he (me actually) can make these in any color on any color shirt. I just need graphics! E-mail what you want to PMurray@NetDocInc.com

NetDoc:
My best friend just bought a six color screen printing set up and he (me actually) can make these in any color on any color shirt. I just need graphics! E-mail what you want to PMurray@NetDocInc.com
Pete-
We can discuss it at our place Saturday night- you ARE coming, aren't you? :eyebrow:

If the creek don't rise!!! (which is what it did LAST time!)
If I can get DanDaMan off of his butt tomorrow, then I will bring some Saturday! Today he is over at Disney acting kinda Goofy. wink

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom