Shipwrecks of Lake Erie - Volume One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik Petkovic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The highly anticipated new release details the stories of death and survival of eighteen shipwrecks in Erie's waters. Each shipwreck highlighted in this first volume features a complete vessel history, detailed description of loss, and a tour of the wreck as it rests on the bottom of Lake Erie. The 200 page book is supplemented with over 50 color and black & white historical, archival, rare, and underwater photographs. Extensively researched. Featured shipwrecks: Admiral, Brunswick, Carlingford, Clarion, Cortland, Dean Richmond, Duke Luedtke, Dundee, Erie, James B. Colgate, John B. Lyon, John J. Boland, Jr., Little Wissahickon, Merida, Morning Star, Success, Two Fannies, Willis.

To Purchase - visit the following:
ShipwrecksOfLakeErie.com
Use Coupon Code: scubaboard for 20% Discount!

Available in softcover and e-Book formats.

Also available on Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

upload_2017-3-31_12-52-29.png

I'm curious as to how it stacks up against the Kohl books. Only 18 wrecks chronicled is a little "disappointing"...

Kohl only does a brief description of each wreck and his numbers are notoriously inaccurate. Plus his information is also inaccurate at times. I plan on getting myself a copy Erik!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom