Sherwood Mask replacement lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingADA

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know a reputable online dive supply store that carries replacement lens for Sherwood masks or am I better off going through my local dive shop. The mask is a Genesis IV bought in 1994 and the skirt still works good but would I be better off just buying a new mask. Please let me know what you think. thanks!!

DivingADA:
Does anyone know a reputable online dive supply store that carries replacement lens for Sherwood masks or am I better off going through my local dive shop. The mask is a Genesis IV bought in 1994 and the skirt still works good but would I be better off just buying a new mask. Please let me know what you think. thanks!!
Does anyone know any reputable ADAs in Dawsonville, GA? :D

Bubba, it looks like you're gonna have to get yourself a new mask. I don't think Sherwood is making your dinosaur anymore and other replacement lenses I've found seem to be costing enough to justify buying yourself a new mask.

Those replacement lenses are probably the cost of a new mask. You may have to bite the bullet.

xiSkiGuy:
Does anyone know any reputable ADAs in Dawsonville, GA? :D

Bubba, it looks like you're gonna have to get yourself a new mask. I don't think Sherwood is making your dinosaur anymore and other replacement lenses I've found seem to be costing enough to justify buying yourself a new mask.

Bubba, you seem to have forgotten that Braselton is in my jurisdiction, should I go looking for some older Warrants........ :D

But thanks for the mask advice, it might be enough evidence to convince the wife I need to buy a new mask!

DivingADA:
Bubba, you seem to have forgotten that Braselton is in my jurisdiction, should I go looking for some older Warrants........ :D

But thanks for the mask advice, it might be enough evidence to convince the wife I need to buy a new mask!
Hey! I paid that ticket! And I'll have you know I was minding my own business. I even had a sober driver.

:icon4:Attention world: Braselton, GA is no place to stop for gas if you are 20 years old and returning from a Jimmy Buffett concert:cheers:, even if you have a 21 year old sober driver. :spaninq:

Why do you want to bring up ancient history?

xiSkiGuy:
Hey! I paid that ticket! And I'll have you know I was minding my own business. I even had a sober driver.

:icon4:Attention world: Braselton, GA is no place to stop for gas if you are 20 years old and returning from a Jimmy Buffett concert:cheers:, even if you have a 21 year old sober driver. :spaninq:

Why do you want to bring up ancient history?

:eyecrazy: "Guilt or innocence becomes irrelevant in the criminal trials as we flounder in a morass of artificial rules poorly conceived and often impossible to apply."

-- Warren Burger

That quote makes me feel better -- how about you????

Have fun diving this weekend, be careful.

DivingADA:
:eyecrazy: "Guilt or innocence becomes irrelevant in the criminal trials as we flounder in a morass of artificial rules poorly conceived and often impossible to apply."

-- Warren Burger

That quote makes me feel better -- how about you????
Is that what you were saying to yourself that time that SC DNR paid us a little visit? :D

We actually didn't get to dive off the coast this weekend. High seas. We ended up at a quarry in Thomasville, NC. One word: COLD. Actually, it wasn't any colder than Jocassee is at depth (51F); it just has a vicious thermo-cline at 30'.

I snail-mailed you an article you might find interesting. There is also a new thread on the same topic that's worth looking at: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=110301

You gonna have that new mask in time for our trip on the 10th?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom